Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”
This course of the discipleship process is to introduce the Christian, regardless of spiritual maturity, to be informed (Ignite), conFormed (Light), and transFormed (Fire) in our relationship with Christ through a Small Group 8 week holistic lifelong journey of instruction.
Objectives: By the end of this 8-week session, participants and fellow learners will be able to do the following through Socratic dialog, class instruction, exegetical exercises, and oral presentations.
What Can you Expect?
- Clearly articulate the definition of a disciple, the DNA of a disciple, the measurement of spiritual maturity, and the importance of making disciples.
- Apply basic exegetical principles to the study of scripture and how biblical study can relate to everyday life.
- Evaluate our spiritual, relational, and emotional health.
- Provide a strategy to use our natural and spiritual gifts to walk in God’s divine purpose in the life of the disciple.
- Commit to a lifelong process of discipleship and to the making of disciples.
You will get live instruction via Zoom conferencing, the Flame Workbook, and course materials except for the book, "The State of Emergency".